Marketing Communications Manager/Marketing Specialist
The Marketing Communications Manager will manage the day-to-day marketing communications functions including brand identity, messaging for inbound and outbound demand generation campaigns and collateral, website, social marketing, as well as coordination with events planning and implementation. Develop project plans for and oversee the creation and delivery of integrated marketing plans including marketing activities to effectively represent the company’s products and professional services to potential and current clients. Coordinate with external creative agencies / partners contracted to assist in the creative materials development process.
General Responsibilities will include:
- Where appropriate, provides regular updates or other reporting on performance of assigned responsibilities to Sales Leadership.
- Brand Building and Marketing Communications Material Development and Deployment
- Work collaboratively with internal teams and external creative agencies as required to create and manage integrated marketing communications activities for current and planned products and professional services
- Help write and edit messaging and collateral for software and professional services in support of sales objectives.
- Coordinate with the Dir of Sales and Marketing Operations on the planning and assist in authoring integrated marketing communication materials used to introduce new products and professional services.
- Ensure a uniform, consistent product, professional services, and brand image through unified look and feel of all our marketing assets.
- Focus on learning and teaching, adopting best practices for leverage across geographies, creatively rethinking current processes, and listening to customers
- Commissioning or conducting market research
- Marketing Communications Project Management, Compliance, and Program Effectiveness
- Manage marketing projects from implementation through completion by contributing to the development and implementation of schedules and budgets, ensuring compliance with the global brand identity style-guides, messaging guidelines, and other corporate standards and policies.
- Regularly monitors communication projects and ongoing responsibilities to track progress. (Track, review and analyze marketing programs for cost, efficacy, ROI, and other metrics.)
- Coordinate across internal departments / teams all external marketing activities such as product launches, tradeshows, user group meetings, and roadshow meetings.
- Recommend appropriate marketing delivery mechanisms that maximize marketing delivery effectiveness
- Integrated Marketing Plans and Creative Material Development
- Manage the scheduling, development, design, and deployment of all creative material development activities, and demand generation projects including but not limited to product and professional service introductions, periodic sales campaigns, website content updates, sponsored social media sites, and other unified marketing activities.
- Contribute to and manage the design, content creation, and maintenance of marketing and sales collateral material in support of software and professional services including brochures, white papers, case studies, web pages, presentations, etc.
Work Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field such as Marketing, and/or Communications
- 3+ years’ experience in marketing communications in a business-to-business sales environment, with product and professional service introduction project management, worked with creative agency / partner, and marketing communications development and implementation responsibilities., or equivalent role
- Strong technical skills including expertise in Microsoft programs
- Working knowledge of TBD preferred
- The Marketing Communications Manager will report directly to the Director of Sales and Marketing Operations
- The Ideal Candidate
- Is hard working, driven, highly intelligent and customer-service-oriented
- Is a team player who enjoys collaboration
- Desires challenges, both technical and interpersonal
- Is flexible with an extremely high-level of attention to detail,Is self-motivated and solution-driven
Interested candidates should apply email@example.com