Social Media Manager
The Social Media Manager will administer the company’s social media marketing and advertising. The incumbent is a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as he/she engages with customers on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of turning fans into customers. The Social Media Manager is instrumental in managing the company’s content-related assets. Administration includes but is not limited to:
- Setting SMART goals and measuring ROI on efforts
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Content management
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic
- Cultivation of leads and sales
General Responsibilities will include:
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Contribute to the content editorial calendar for managing content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Conceive and prioritize new projects, collaborating with a team of programmers, designers and product specialists to ensure messaging is consistent from print media to social media.
- Continually improve site content, usability and design.
- Provide analytical insights and dashboards that demonstrate specific value of digital platforms and channels.
- Research new social media outlets and sites that may benefit business growth as well as re-evaluating the value of current strategies. Work with marketing team to develop innovative ways to market Synchrogenix within the ever evolving social media front.
- Contribute to the marketing plan with measurable goals that integrates Synchrogenix’s varied services into a clearly communicated value statement for clients that focuses on Brand
Development and the identification of target customers. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Drive specific actions and KPIs around search, engagement, advocacy and pipeline/conversions
Measure KPIs on a daily/weekly basis to determine ROI on social media campaigns (examples below):
- Audience Growth
- Audience Profile
- Audience Engagement
- Content Reach
- Engagement by Content Type Leads
- Response Rate and Quality
- Negative Feedback
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Track online reputation and report results to sales leadership team
- Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
Work Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or extensive related experience
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Mixpanel)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Understanding of email marketing operations, technologies, testing techniques and platforms; including building requirements for list segmentation, workflows, triggered events and automated series.
- Proven experience working with industry tools and analytics packages including email, web analytics, CRM and marketing automation platforms.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media. Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays and maintains in-depth/high working knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the pharmaceutical and regulatory field.
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress.
- The Social Media Manager will report directly to the Director of Sales and Marketing Operations
- The Ideal Candidate
- Is hard working, driven, highly intelligent and customer-service-oriented
- Is a team player who enjoys collaboration
- Desires challenges, both technical and interpersonal
- Is flexible with an extremely high-level of attention to detail,Is self-motivated and solution-driven
For additional information and to apply, please contact email@example.com