GlobalSubmit 2013 Now Available
GlobalSubmit Inc., (www.globalsubmit.com) a provider of end-to-end software and services solutions for delivering high-quality electronic submissions to regulatory authorities, announces the release of GlobalSubmit 2013. The software update features new EU validation criteria and Health Canada’s regional requirements.
This latest release also incorporates the enhanced functionality previously exclusive to GlobalSubmit CLOUD™ into the full software suite available for local use, providing a fully integrated solution that allows users to obtain the status of their submissions in real time. The industry’s first complete web-based eCTD solution, GlobalSubmit CLOUD reduces the internal IT burden and associated costs without sacrificing the quality, performance and support of our software.
“Life science companies must quickly adapt to changes in global regulatory requirements,” stated Rahul Mistry, GlobalSubmit CEO. “GlobalSubmit understands the needs and resource constraints of pharmaceutical and biotech companies, and we address them with GlobalSubmit 2013. The latest installment of our software provides the features and functionality necessary to lead clients toward generating compliant, reviewerfocused submissions quickly and easily.”
GlobalSubmit CLOUD has a number of attributes that make it advantageous to small and mid-sized businesses:
- Less stress on internal systems and personnel
- Priority access to software enhancements and regional changes
- Centralized, secure access to software platforms and documents promotes collaboration by remote users
- Common sense solution for submission management and archiving
- Secure enough to gain clearance for use by federal agencies – including the U.S. Food & Drug Administration
- Public and private configurations available