The Sales Engineer will educate the client in pre-sales, implementation, and post-sale support situations, designs and accomplishes product presentations, address technical subject matter questions, analyze requirements and develop best-fit solutions, assist sales staff in the preparation of proposals, conduct training sessions and present proof-of-concepts, install software applications, provide product support, and customer issue triage, and generally support both prospects and clients. Interface with prospects and clients and perform an analysis of their respective business challenges, user requirements, functional requirements and business processes, and collaborate with sales staff to create proposals, statements of work, change orders, etc.
General Responsibilities will include:
- Effectively deliver key messages and competitive position of products to clients and prospects.
- Support sales efforts by delivering demos, answering technology and subject matter questions for clients and prospects, as well as collaborating on RFPs.
- Install, configure and implement software solutions that are sold to clients.
- Providing Tier 1 level support to clients.
- Prepare training course material for software courses to effectively communicate and educate clients.
- Provide web-based or on-site application training to clients.
- 2+ years as a senior product support analyst
- (preferred) 2+ years working within the pharmaceutical industry or supporting the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience and/or knowledge of ECTD
- Must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Preferred experience or degree in computer science or technical degree
- Travel up to 20%